Bicycle and Pedestrian
Planning and design for bicycling and walking evolves continually and it is our goal to stay on the fore front of this aspect of transportation. Our philosophy is to balance the needs of all modes while offering expert knowledge of best practices.
Land Use and Transportation
Unlike other firms, we internally finance our own research on key topics related to land use and transportation integration to give our clients the best possible information and recommendations. Much of this research centers around quantifying the effects of various built environment factors on trip generation and mode choice.
Traffic Engineering Services
- Traffic Impact Analysis
- Traffic Signal Design
- Traffic Signal Optimization, Coordination, and Implementation
- Traffic Control Plan Design
- Signing and Pavement Marking Design
- School Safety Analysis
- Traffic Signal and Multi-way Stop warrant analyses
- Roadway and intersection capacity analyses
- Traffic Safety Analyses
- Purpose and Need Statements for Environmental Impact Statements